Hello!

Brandon Gooch jamesbrandongooch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:46:37 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Stanislav <uzunchev.stanislav at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello! I am accepted for the google summer of code. I just wanted to
> introduce myself to the community. I will be working on "BSNMP enhancement:
> A new module". I will be very thankful to anyone who have ideas to share. I
> am still newbie and have never coded for project such FreeBSD, but i hope
> that with some help i will cope with the project. I will post a link to the
> wiki page soon.
> Best regards, to all the people who help somehow to the FreeBSD idea.

Stanislav, congratulations on your acceptance in the GoC 2010!

I, along with many others, am excited to see enhancements in the
current state of SNMP on FreeBSD.

Your work will undoubtedly be welcomed by many system administrators,
and I look forward to sharing ideas and providing support and
encouragement wherever possible.

Good Luck, and Happy Coding!

-Brandon