vdso and shared page patch

Rink Springer rink at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 20 16:28:13 UTC 2010

Hi Giuseppe,

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 04:57:04PM +0200, Giuseppe Cocomazzi wrote:
> Feedback would be very appreciated.

This is excellent news! I've been thinking about making such patch
myself, but it seems you beat me to it :-)

I believe this functionality would be a good addition to CURRENT, and
I'm willing to work with you to get it in shape for doing so. I've only
glimpsed at your patch, but my first impression is quite positive. I
intend to perform a complete review this weekend - there are some things
which are not clear to me, but I'll need some time to digest this huge
patch.

Excellent work, and I expect to get back with a more detailed review
soon.

Regards,

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"Beauty often seduces us on the road to truth."