GSoC 2010

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Sun Apr 11 11:42:39 UTC 2010

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010, jax wrote:

> I am Igor Druzhinin and I want to participate in GSoC 2010 in FreeBSD
> project. I want to propose to completely realise fast syscalls support for
> FreeBSD on x86 platform. I have already submited my proposal few days ago on
> GSoC site and tried to contact with possible mentors from technical contacts
> list. But they they still have not answered me. So I have decided to try
> here. What do you think about this proposal? Is it still actual or not? If
> so, who can be my mentor?

Hi Igor--

Due to the volume of proposals, it can take some time to get through them all,
and the last few weeks have been a bit rife with holidays around the world
which has slowed down answers to some questions/pings.  I see your proposal in
the set, and I'll point some appropriate potential mentors at it this week.

Thanks for your proposal!

Robert