Help troubleshooting...

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Mon Oct 26 13:26:25 UTC 2009

"M. Warner Losh" <imp at bsdimp.com> writes:
> FreeBSD lighthouse 9.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT #41 r185338:198411M: Fri Oct 23 10:08:48 MDT 2009     imp at lighthouse:/cache/svn/head/sys/amd64/compile/LIGHTHOUSE  amd64
>
> so it would have r197682 baked in (the first number in my rev string
> is a mystery to me).

It means you have an inconsistent tree.  The first number is the oldest
revision in your tree, the second is the newest, and the M means you
have local modifications.

> Re another post: This is a 8GB flash, so I'm sure that there's enough
> power.

Non sequitur.  Bigger chips draw more power.  Is it plugged directly
into the computer?  If not, is it plugged into a powered hub?  How many
other devices are connected to the computer or hub?

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no