make release stop at Creating ISO imagess

ไพรัช ไพรัช
Mon Oct 26 08:29:46 UTC 2009

hi sirs,

apologized me for disturbing this list but ireally have problem s.
i make my own release by follwoing document in releng articles.

here is my command

cd /usr/src/release
time make CHROOTDIR=/kaitag/KAITAG BUILDNAME=7.2-RELEASE \
CVSROOT=/var/ftp/pub/ncvs RELEASETAG=RELENG_7_2_0_RELEASE \
EXTSRCDIR=/usr/src EXTPORTSDIR=/usr/ports \
DOC_LANG=en_US.ISO8859-1 NODOC=NO NOPORTS=NO \
MAKE_DVD=YES MAKE_ISOS=YES CDROM=YES RELEASEDISTFILES=/var/ftp/pub/distfiles \
release

the build process goes well but then fetching for cdrtools.tbz begin and stop.
in my machine i have installed cdrtools and there is also mkisofs file
so i wonder why the script /usr/src/release/i386/mkisofsimages.sh
still fetching for cdrtools.

and here is my uname of my machine

wmc# uname -a
FreeBSD wmc.tint.or.th 7.2-RELEASE FreeBSD KAITAG #0: Wed Oct 21
14:36:40 ICT 2009     root at wmc.tint.or.th:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/WMC  i386
wmc#

i set UNAME_r=7.2-RELEASE in /etc/make.conf though.

many thanks in advance for any helps and hints.

with best regards,
psr
--

มะไฟ ฅนเหลิงฟ้า