Help debugging kernel together with X

Fernando Herrero Carrón fhcarron at terra.es
Wed May 27 09:39:31 UTC 2009

Thanks Glen,

Despite having fought many battles with the dreaded X.org update ¬¬,
this seems not to be the problem now. I tried to install a new graphics
card some time ago, before the upgrade and the result was the same.

My concern right now is the behaviour of Watchdogs, I'll start a new,
more specific thread.

Thanks,
Fernando