FreeBSD jobs

Julian Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Thu May 14 17:32:38 UTC 2009

Hi hackers@
A commercial firm asked for _Free_ labour today on jobs at freebsd.
The censors passed it.  Censors of jobs at freebsd.org then blocked
the posting below.  jobs@ censors again bad, block wrong things,
should all be removed & not replaced.

Several suckers have already enquired to that firm.  Hope we might get
some Free labour to donate time to Freebsd, Not Stock holders !

Exact full copy of what Censors blocked:
> > ... employer Juniper Networks. ...
> > Extra consideration will be given to applicants that can work more
> > than 2 hours/day.
> > NOTE: This is an unpaid position!
>
> Juniper Networks is a commercial company, Not a charity.
> 	http://www.juniper.net/us/en/company/investor-relations/#earnings-sec
> Unpaid volunteers better working free for FreeBSD
> 	http://freebsdfoundation.org/activities.shtml
> 	A registered charity,
> Projects for _Unpaid_ workers
> 	http://wiki.freebsd.org/
> SOC projects
> 	http://www.freebsd.org/news/newsflash.html#event20090510:01
> Some SOC & other projects that didnt get funding would still benefit from
> unpaid help.  FreeBSD code projects & server admin
> would surely love to have an intern donating 2 or more hours a day
> free, to benefit FreeBSD globaly, not just Juniper share holders.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSDUnixLinux C Prog Admin SysEng Consult Munich www.berklix.com