ZFS ARC Cache: What is the lowest tested size

Mark Saad msaad at datapipe.com
Mon May 4 17:22:24 UTC 2009

Hello List
    Worked on breaking ZFS we came across a interesting question;
What is the lowest tested ZFS ARC Cache size ? Also could you reliably
run with it set to 0 ?

--
Mark Saad
msaad at datapipe.com

This message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message.  See http://www.datapipe.com/emaildisclaimer.aspx for further information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic communication. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you.