Cobalt Raq 550

Justin G. justin at neutroni.net
Fri May 1 16:16:24 UTC 2009

Hello Hackers,

We came into a Cobalt Raq 550 the other day and were wondering if we
could put it to use. I've googled and googled and found only guides
for Linux installs. Much of it is quite similar, but my issue is with
the loader on the device being able to boot into FreeBSD. The device
searches for linux kernel images when booting.

Does anyone have any experience with installing FreeBSD on a Raq 550?
I wasn't able to find a website with much detail and would appreciate
any hints or leads :-)

I hope everyone has an excellent weekend.