bootstrapping gnat GCC on amd64

xorquewasp at googlemail.com xorquewasp at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:36:55 UTC 2009

On 2009-06-29 17:27:40, Daniel Eischen wrote:
> How's this all going?
>
> I'm updating lang/gnat to gnat-2009 right now.  In the
> GNAT sources, it has build instructions including how
> to build the cross - see below.

'Lo,

Thanks for the info. GPL 2009 was also on my list, as was
SPARK (apparently that's going to take a bit of work as it
doesn't work out of the box with any freely available prolog).

I'm currently stalled trying to get the test suite to run
so that I can submit a couple of patches back upstream to
the GCC project. Once they're in, I can start working on
a lang/gnat-gcc44 port.

xw