Booting from FAT(32)

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Sat Jun 13 14:45:51 UTC 2009

Does anyone have a recipe for such a thing?
I currently have a split FAT32/UFS install USB stick but I'd like to get
it to just FAT32 if possible..

I think I can do it once I can run the loader - I can then load an MFS
and use UZIP for the FSs and so on..

I have been playing with Syslinux but it doesn't like
try.

I think I can get it to work using the memdisk syslinux thing but that
seems like a kludge..

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum