looking for style(9) configuration for Eclipse

Carlos A. M. dos Santos unixmania at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:21:26 UTC 2009

Is there any document describing how to configure Eclipse for style(9)
compliance?

Eclipse is the official IDE of the project I'm working on. We use code
taken from FreeBSD, making some changes that my company plans to
contribute back, so I'd like to keep the formatting compliant to
style(9). The Developers' Handbook only mentions Emacs, however.

Thanks in advance

--
My preferred quotation of Robert Louis Stevenson is "You cannot
make an omelette without breaking eggs". Not because I like the