GA-MA780G-UD3H motherboard

Andriy Gapon avg at freebsd.org
Tue Aug 25 16:54:42 UTC 2009

I have become to own Gigabyte GA-MA780G-UD3H motherboard:
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Products_Spec.aspx?ClassValue=Motherboard&ProductID=3004&ProductName=GA-MA780G-UD3H
It is based on AMD 780G + SB700.
BTW, CPU I am using is Athlon II X2 250.

Sorry for the broadcast announcement, but this is my first AMD-based system in
many years, so I eagerly started exploring it and hacking for it.

For this reason please expect a number of questions from me as well as some
reports and hopefully code related to this motherboard. I am going to post them as
follow-ups to this email.

Meanwhile, if you interested in any information about this motherboard - data
dumps, outputs from tools, etc - please let me know, I will try my best to provide
that.

--
Andriy Gapon