SoC 2009: Application-Specific Audit Trails

Ilias Marinos marinosi at ceid.upatras.gr
Sun Apr 26 19:07:19 UTC 2009

Hi people,

my name is Ilias Marinos and I am an undergraduate student at Computer
Engineering & Informatics Department at University of Patras, Greece. I
was accepted to work this summer with my mentor Robert Watson, on designing
and impelementing an application-specific audit system, as part of the
TrustedBSD project.

More information about me and my project can be found at:
http://wiki.freebsd.org/IliasMarinos

Regards,
Ilias Marinos

--
echo "Sysadmin know better bash than english." | sed s/min/mins/ \