continuous backup solution for FreeBSD

yurtesen at ispro.net yurtesen at ispro.net
Thu Oct 9 00:16:37 UTC 2008

Quoting "Dag-Erling Smørgrav" <des at des.no>:

> If you take a step back and go through and read the entire thread again
> from the start, though, I think you will understand my frustration.
> Evren asked a question which everybody else is doing their best not to
> answer in as many words as possible; and when I try to answer, I find
> out that Evren doesn't really know what the question is.
>
> This is where - in an ideal world - somebody at R1Soft would jump in and
> start asking the right questions...

Actually, I was expecting that somebody would contact to R1Soft and
offer them help for $$$. But I have given your contact information to
them now. So they can forward their questions to you and probably you
can let them know who knows what and who they can contact with more
information or ask $$$ from them to do the job :)

Thanks,
Evren