FW: i386/127710: My driver PCI probe is not called for my correspondingdevice ID and Vendor ID

Bagavathy Kumar Mahendran bagavathykumar.m at hcl.in
Fri Oct 3 04:56:40 UTC 2008

Dear Baldwin,
              Thanks for your support .but my pci probe function is not
getting called for my device id and vendor id. Because pccbb driver
already sets the device_set_desc as PCI-CardBus Bridge. So is there any
other option for me to make my_pciprobe function to be called for my
corresponding device id and vendor id.

Thanks,

Regards,
Bagavathy kumar .M