Reccomendation for tools to use on FreeBSD for a wiki ?

Julian Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Thu Nov 20 09:44:12 PST 2008

Hi,
> Will you tell us which one you selected?

Happy to, when I know which & why, likely it'll be a while before
that.  Just an unpaid hobby, not spending 8 hours/day on selection/install
tuning.  Whether then I'll remember to post, or you'll want to
remind me, we'll see :-)

PS I started with /usr/ports/www/moinmoin as that's what wiki.freebs.org
uses, & then I seitched to CGI not FCGI option as it sounded easier.
Then I saw post by Giogios & need to think about that. Thanks

Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSDUnixLinux C Prog Admin SysEng Consult Munich www.berklix.com
  Mail plain ASCII text.  HTML & Base64 text are spam. www.asciiribbon.org