libz.so no found

KAYVEN RIESE kayve at sfsu.edu
Thu May 22 21:48:47 UTC 2008

On Thu, 22 May 2008, Bert JW Regeer wrote:
> On May 22, 2008, at 10:19 , KAYVEN RIESE wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 May 2008, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
>>> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 10:13:43PM -0700, KAYVEN RIESE wrote:
>>
>> i don't know wtf you are talking about these are all my threads.
>
> You clicked reply, or something along those lines on a previous message sent
> to the mailling list, thereby copying over some crucial information into the
> header of said email:

> 	<sjc934digcn8o7tneu96rpbib7de7u8tpg at 4ax.com>
> 	<Pine.SOC.4.64.0805212113310.12748 at libra.sfsu.edu>
>
> For mail clients that do threading, and show the conversation more as one
> would expect on a message board, your emails now look as if they belong
> underneath the topic named "Hifn 7955 doesn't work with FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE",
> which is annoying to most of us who would want your messages to show up in a
> new thread context. Next time, please just email hackers@ directly, and do
> not "hi-jack" the thread.

okay, so I don't have a shortcut key for freeBSD-hacker.. I went into
my freeBSD saved box, grabbed the first email, replied to all, deleted
everything including the subject, and despite having revised the subject,
your sooperphreekiness found out I was muddling around in the deally
bobber?  Is that what you are talking about then?  So in the future, I
should know that editing the subject line will not suffice to make a
new thread?

If so, sorry.  I get it now.