Hifn 7955 doesn't work with Freebsd 7.0-release

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Thu May 22 06:41:23 UTC 2008

    0n Wed, May 21, 2008 at 08:19:26PM -0700, Sam Leffler wrote:

    >Unfortunately openssl doesn't use the accelerator by default.  This means
    >all apps that use openssl likewise are not automatically accelerated.  I
    >suggested a patch but it was not accepted.  I can't recall how you force
    >openssl and/or consumers to use the device.

How annoying is that. Why wasn't the patch accepted ?

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.