Improving Syslog

Martin Schütte lists at mschuette.name
Sat May 3 12:38:38 UTC 2008

Xin LI schrieb:
> | and for developing I maintain a Trac at
> | http://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/trac/syslogd/
> That's cool.  Is there any commit-mail style stuff that we can subscribe
> so we can gradually incorporate your work into FreeBSD?

You could use the RSS feed (Browse Source -> Revision Log) to follow all
my SVN commits to certain paths (e.g. a stable branch).

But instead of following every single step, I guess it would be more
time-efficient to wait and later port/merge larger units at once.
For the implementation I will have to concentrate on one codebase, but I
  am certainly interested in porting/helping to port everything to the
other syslogd versions later on.

--
Martin