Laptop suggestions?

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 04:21:10 UTC 2008

IBM Z series, my Z60M Titanium, runs great and still actually looks brand
new being 2+ years old
the X, T and Z series laptops are all decent, i cant say on quality, im
still using the one i got almost
three years ago with no issues. 1680x1050 on a 15'4 wide wcreen is nice
also. I also have an Asus
that i really havent had any issues with quite honestly. And can also say
from field experience Fujitsus
got some decent models available. Though take note, I dont abuse my mobile
equiptment. Another way you
might want to consider is a UMPC known to run FreeBSD. there are some
sub-size and UMPC systems out there
that will run FreeBSD nicely, ASUS makes one, and well personally im waiting
on the HTC Shift to be
delivered and hacked