Help with copytree code

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Sun Jul 13 00:30:43 UTC 2008

On Saturday 12 July 2008, Stanislav Sedov said:
> On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 13:26:21 -0800
>
> Beech Rintoul <beech at freebsd.org> mentioned:
> > I'd just like to thank stas@ and everyone who replied with
> > suggestions, code etc. I believe that I now have something
> > workable and it's been submitted to portmgr for review and
> > possible inclusion in bsd.port.mk along with some new features of
> > my own. Hopefully, this will fix a long standing problem with
> > copytree_*.
>
> Have you filled the PR so we could review/comment?

No, portmgr (Pav) has it and is reviewing. I'll chat with him and see
if he wants me to file a pr. Meanwhile I'll be happy to send it to
anyone who wants it. The FreeBSD server will just strip it off and
I'm moving webservers today so I can't post it for a while.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/7.0R/announce.html