AuthenticAMD, cpufreq and SunFire X2200

Danny Braniss danny at cs.huji.ac.il
Sat Jul 12 07:18:19 UTC 2008

> > On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:05:36PM +0300, Danny Braniss wrote:
> > > no AMD datasheets, but here goes acpidump:
> >
> > I think we need more than the dump of the tables.
> > Try acpidump -dt.
> >
> it was a acpidump -dt, but now I also notice:
> acpidump -dt > /tmp/acpi
> acpidump: RSDT entry 3 (sig OEMB) is corrupt
> iasl tmp file (read): No such file or directory
RTFM! or read the error message :-)
It seems that acpidump writes in the current directory (but does not complain
if it fails) but does complain when it can't read! I was running as root,
but from my NFS mounted home dir.
anyways, this one is slightly bigger:
	ftp://ftp.cs.huji.ac.il/users/danny/freebsd/x2200.asl
cheers,
	danny