Glaring 64 bit omission

Zaphod Beeblebrox zbeeble at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 17:50:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at des.no> wrote:

> "Alexandre Biancalana" <biancalana at gmail.com> writes:
> > "Zaphod Beeblebrox" <zbeeble at gmail.com> writes:
> > >  Secondly, these issues are already being worked on.
> > Who is working on that ?
>
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/NvidiaFeatureRequests
>
> I wish people would take the time to search the archives before they
> drag out the same old thing again, and again, and again.

I did mention in my introduction that I was aware of this history (including
that web page).  I brought this up again because it hadn't seen daylight in
quite some time.  The Wiki page seems to say that it was updated about a
month ago.  Without figuring how to pull the wiki's version history, I don't
see significant change.  Of note, the last conversation the wiki references
is 8 months old.

In particular, none of these activities seem to pop up in the regular
FreeBSD Project status reports.