find -lname and -ilname implemented

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Feb 24 07:51:47 UTC 2008

In message: <20080224074610.GJ34425 at server.vk2pj.dyndns.org>
            Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy at optushome.com.au> writes:
: On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 04:50:02PM -0700, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: >In message: <20080223220620.GH34425 at server.vk2pj.dyndns.org>
: >            Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy at optushome.com.au> writes:
: >: At the same, time, the find(1) man page needs to clearly distinguish
: >: between the parts of find that are POSIX-complaint, the parts that are
: >: GNU extensions and the parts that are [Free]BSD extensions.
: >
: >All the GNU extensions were flagged as such when I committed the man
: >page updates.
:
: I wrote my email before I saw that you had actually committed the
: changes.  My comment was a general comment and was not intended as
: a slight on your man page changes.  My apologies for any offence I
: may have inadvertently caused.

No offense taken.  I'm serious: if there's ways we can make find(1)
better, I'm all ears.

Warner