Synaptics Xorg driver for FreeBSD/amd64

Eygene Ryabinkin rea-fbsd at codelabs.ru
Mon Feb 18 16:04:16 UTC 2008

Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 04:49:13PM +0100, Giulio Ferro wrote:
> Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
>> Yes, the following lines are very suspicious:
>> -----
>>   -----
>>
>> It seems to me that you have another mouse device called '<default
>> pointer>' that uses "auto" protocol and finds your mouse at /dev/psm0
>> and being SysMouse.  Can you show your full xorg.conf?
>>

> Sure, find it attached...

Aargh, this is the funny thing: you have no devices that are handled
by the 'mouse' driver.  And Xorg automatically adds one.

Please, uncomment your 'Mouse1' device inside "ServerLayout", start
moused and try again.  The '<default pointer>' should disappear.
And probably mices will start working.

It will be good to see Xorg.log from this attempt.

Thank you!
--
Eygene