hack bios hp compaq v3618la

Carlos A. M. dos Santos unixmania at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 18:51:35 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 5:28 PM, lazaax - <lazaax.und at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, people, anyone knows how to hack bios from v3618la or had a bios
> hacked, i want to bypass whitelist wireless network, i put a atheros
> on mi hp and cant supported, sorry  my english is poor, i dont want ro
> risk my computer... please help

I attempted to replace the wireless card of a similar HP notebook and
gave up. I suggest you to use a USB "dongle", instead. This is a cheap
and much safer approach. Hacking the BIOS may lead to a broken
notebook that can be hard to recover.

Also, this kind of question should be sent to freebsd-questions, not
to -hackers.

--
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/life
make clean