[Testers wanted] vt100/xterm-support for syscons

Ed Schouten ed at 80386.nl
Wed Dec 24 03:24:36 PST 2008

* Ed Schouten <ed at 80386.nl> wrote:
> Never mind. Now I can. I forgot to punch in the `. foo^Abar works
> correctly, while foo`^Abar does not. I'll see if I can find the bug this
> afternoon.

Done. Could you please try the latest mpsafetty patch (20081224)? The
problem was that the cursor didn't progress while in insert mode, while
it should. The reason why cons25 was unaffected, is because if you use
cons25, it won't use insert mode at all. Thanks for reporting the issue.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed at 80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/