NFS (& amd?) dysfunction descending a hierarchy

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Tue Dec 9 14:55:22 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 02:20:05PM -0800, Julian Elischer wrote:
> Kostik Belousov wrote:
> >Did you saw me previous answer ? Supposed patch for your problem was
> >committed to head as r185557, and MFCed to 7 in r185796, and to
> >7.1 in r185801.
> >
> >Please test with latest sources.
>
> did you notice that he tested with latest -current and releng 7?

CURRENT was as of yesterday, as was RELENG_7; while kib@'s commit
hit HEAD on 02 Dec, but didn't hit RELENG_7 until after I grabbed
the sources for RELENG_7 yesterday.

I have some local infrastructure hassles to deal with so I can update
the sources in question, but I will test RELENG_7 with the commit &
report back.

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.