TCSBRK not implemented in linux compat

Arjan van der Velde noresult at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 2 13:14:35 PST 2008

Hi,

While trying to get a linux binary running on FreeBSD I encountered
the following problem during serial port I/O.

Dec  1 22:22:34 soekris kernel: linux: pid 7239 (linuxbinary): ioctl
fd=0, cmd=0x5409 ('T',9) is not implemented

0x5409  turns out to be TCSBRK, which is not implemented (yet?). Can
anyone give me some clues where / how to start implementing this? It
seems like the linux way of handling it is to call tcdrain(), but I'm
not sure as to how this translates to the FreeBSD compat layer.

Thanks,

Regards,

Arjan