Recommend literature for beginner programer

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Tue Aug 19 08:00:51 UTC 2008

-On [20080819 09:37], Rudi Kramer - MWEB (rkramer at mweb.com) wrote:
>I learn how FreeBSD is put together and eventually contribute code to
>the base.

So C it is.

http://home.netcom.com/~tjensen/ptr/pointers.htm is a good reference for
arrays and pointers.

C: A Reference Manual is a good reference:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/013089592X/

Programming in C (3rd edition) gets good reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0672326663/

C Primer PLus (5th Edition) also looks like a good book:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0672326965/

People might say "get the K&R book", but I think that's outdated and the
text itself is not the easiest, in my opinion.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
These days get so long and I got nothing to do...