Extending the ddb command set

Guillaume Ballet gballet at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 17:44:57 UTC 2008

>> It is indeed doable: Here are the diffs for a first attempt at doing
>> this. I am not entirely satisfied with it, though, as it does not work
>> with DB_SHOW_COMMAND and the likes... Also, I have to declare a lot of
>> ddb-related stuff into kern_linker.c and I don't like it. I am
>> currently working at improving the whole thing, but in the mean time
>> if someone wants to give it a try, comments/rants would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>
> What about module unloading ?

Thanks for replying so quickly :) When a module is unloaded from the
system, it is removed from the linker_files list and will therefore
not be available anymore when walking through the module list. I have
checked on my side and this is indeed what happens.

If you saw some problem I didn't, would you please mind to elaborate?

Guillaume