IPv6 CVS

Bruce Cran bruce at cran.org.uk
Tue Aug 5 21:34:20 UTC 2008

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 05:28:17 -0700
Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 12:04:33PM +0100, Pegasus Mc Cleaft wrote:

The problem is cvsupd - since it's written in Modula3 and doesn't
support IPv6 you have to use an inetd/netcat hack to accept IPv6
connections on the server. As mentioned in
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2008-July/086710.html
cvsup18.freebsd.org and cvsup4.ru.freebsd.org both accept IPv6
connections.

--
Bruce Cran