IPv6 CVS

Pegasus Mc Cleaft ken at mthelicon.com
Tue Aug 5 11:04:49 UTC 2008

Thanks everyone,

	Looks like Tim is correct where I am able to ping cvsup4, but
unfortunately the csup utility reports a fail (Connection Refused) as it
tries to connect to the V6 address. It will quite happily connect to the
same machine V4.

	Stefan's explanation may be the reason for this.. Dono..

Peg