Introduction

David Forsythe dforsythe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 00:15:13 UTC 2008

Hello everybody,

My name is David Forsythe and I'll be working on allowing parallel builds in the
ports collection for Summer of Code this year.  I'm a second year student at the
University of Maryland, College Park studying computer science.

I'm extremely excited to work on this project over the summer and I hope my work
is beneficial to the FreeBSD community.  I was already planning on devoting a
bunch of my free time this summer to working on this type of thing, so an
@freebsd.org alias, a t-shirt, and a bit of cash are just icing on the cake (no
seriously, getting a FreeBSD mail alias excited me so much I'm a little bit
embarrassed...)

I hope that my project turns out well and I can continue to work with the FreeBSD development
community far into the future.  Working with you guys is really a dream come
true!

Dave