Introduction

Anders Nore andenore at start.no
Thu Apr 24 08:31:18 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

my name is Anders Nore, I'm in my second year studying Computer Science at
the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. I've been selected to
work on adding .db support to the pkg_* tools.

The first time I was introduced to FreeBSD was on an irc channel called
#htmlhelp believe it or not, I were using Linux at the time and found out
that I had chosen completely wrong and FreeBSD would become my weapon of
choice. Becoming a FreeBSD developer has been dream for a long time, and
just the FreeBSD mail alias is enough payment for me ;-)

Anders Nore