Nvidia amd64

Giulio Ferro auryn at zirakzigil.org
Fri Sep 28 00:58:56 PDT 2007

Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:

> if there was a bounty system for FreeBSD I would pledge $100 USD for
> work that would help amd64 nvidia... heck I would even settle for
> someone that wants to take lead and setup a paypal collection.
>
> Sam Fourman Jr.

I completely agree. Some guy here went as far as saying that nobody gives a
damn about nvidia drivers, but from what  I see (here and on nvidia forum)
the opposite is true.

Ok, let's see how we can fund this project. First of all the interested
developers
should assess the bulk of work to do and how long it will take them to
complete
it. Then we can think about how many people are interested in opening their
wallet to see it come into being.