Attansic L1 Gigabit LAN Controller

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Tue Sep 18 13:00:05 PDT 2007

Hello Alex,

PErhaps you can start by submitting a boot -v and pciconf -vl from the
machine to identify the card? if it's a common thing we use at the moment
already; the addition -could- be trivial... but without any information
this is difficult.

Remember that something which is important for you might not be important
for others; demanding work from others is interesting every now and then;
so if you -urgently- and -really- need it, you could consider funding this
part :-)

Cheers
remko