SCSI and SAN

Sharad Chandra sharadc at in.niksun.com
Fri Oct 5 05:53:27 PDT 2007

That's very right, but it needs a manual setup. Whereas I need to work on
storage disks attached to system, to accomplish that i have to write a script
and know in itself whether it is attached to SAN or not. I know mainly there
are "sysctl kern.disks" storage attached to system, nothing else.

Thanks
Sharad Chandra