How to enable more than 256 pty's?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 08:34:27 PDT 2007

Thanks for the tip there but I cant find any function called pty_create_slave
in the source.

N.B. Machine is running 5.4 but I also looked on 6.2 which we could upgrade
to but still couldn't find it, so I assume you may be talking about something
that's in current which we couldn't risk on this machine.

Is this something that's possible on 5.x / 6.2 or something that will need a
lot of work?

    Regards
    Steve