DEBUG_REDZONE

Oleksandr Tymoshenko gonzo at pbxpress.com
Thu Nov 29 12:59:46 PST 2007

     I tried to build 7.0-BETA3 kernel with DEBUG_REDZONE enabled but it seamed
that this option is unusable on amd64 :( First, it conflicts with INVARIANTS,
then when I'd turned off INVARIANTS kernel started complaining on modules
that could not be found. Like "module named g_dev not found". There are
some emails in archives with issues like mine, though, no solutions were provided.
If I can help in any way with tracking down this bug - just let me know how.

--
Sincerely,

Oleksandr Tymoshenko
PBXpress Communications, Inc.