How to add wake on lan support for your card (was: Re: FreeBSD WOL sis on)

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 28 22:19:44 PST 2007

On Thu, November 29, 2007 12:01 am, Stefan Sperling wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 07:57:57PM +0100, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>> > Maybe we should add a wiki page about wake on lan?
>> > Reading http://wiki.freebsd.org/AboutWiki it seems that if
>> > I created an account there and someone added me to the
>> > ContributorsGroup for a new WakeOnLan page I would be good to go.
>>
>> This is right. If you tell us the name you registered (we have the
>> convention to use FirstnameLastname), I try to get the time to add you.
>
> OK, I've created an account in the wiki.
> My login is StefanSperling
>
> Thanks :)
>
> --
> stefan
> http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key:
> 0xF59D25F0

Hi Stefan,

I added you to the list.

Cheers
remko

--
/"\   Best regards,                      | remko at FreeBSD.org
\ /   Remko Lodder                       | remko at EFnet