Attansic L1 Gigabit LAN Controller

Richard Hesketh rlh at online247.force9.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 14:09:34 PDT 2007

Hi, I'm looking for a FreeBSD driver for the Attansic L1 Gigabit LAN
Controller (used by ASUS and to my eternal shame I did not check the
FreeBSD compatible hardware list before buying the P5L-VM 1394
motherboard .. silly really as I've been using FreeBSD as my server
OS since 8-).

According to the archives, Alex Lukin has been working on porting one
and I'd love to get hold of the latest version and help out with
development.

So if Alex is around could you contact me and let me have the patch(es)?

Thanks very much.

Cheers,

Richard