Setting up development environment

Daniel Molina Wegener dmw at unete.cl
Tue May 29 21:17:17 UTC 2007

Hello,

   Is there any official way to setup a development environment for
FreeBSD. I mean, I want to contribute with FreeBSD development. All
I know that there is a Developer's Handbook, but what about setting a
development environment for FreeBSD-CURRENT and -STABLE including
from official c-mode-hooks and c++-mode-hooks for emacs to environment
variables for cross-compiling the FreeBSD source.

   Can anyone guide me, or send me tips to get an optimal chance to
contribute with FreeBSD?.

Best regards,
--
 .O. | Daniel Molina Wegener   | C/C++ Developer
 ..O | dmw [at] unete [dot] cl | FOSS Coding Adict