Using get_system_info() - Obtaining the CPU states...

Suresh Kumar J suresh.kumar.j at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:22:34 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I have an application running on FreeBSD which needs to display the
CPU states as like the "top" command shows in the 3rd line as below:
CPU states:  0.0% user,  0.0% nice,  0.0% system,  0.0% interrupt,  100% idle

I learnt that the "top" command uses the get_system_info() function
for printing the CPU state detail. But I could not locate the source
code of this function. Could anybody help me in locating the
header/source file in which the get_system_info() function is
located?. Any other ideas are also welcome.

Note:
I do not want to display the CPU load average...

--
Thanks,
Suresh Kumar J