kqueue implementation

John-Mark Gurney gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu
Mon May 21 07:58:03 UTC 2007

Daniel Molina Wegener wrote this message on Sun, May 20, 2007 at 18:31 -0400:
>    I'm coding an application using the kqueue facility, but
> I see that I can't handle open and read events. Is planned to
> implement these handlings in the future?. Also, which facility
> can I use to handle these kind of events?

I'm unsure what you mean by open and read events?  Do you mean getting
an event when another process opens are file?  or?  As for read, they
work fine for sockets, as w/ select, files are always ready to read
even though they may block to read from disk...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579