New FreeBSD package system (a.k.a. Daemon Package System (dps))

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Mon May 14 12:27:41 UTC 2007

Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net> writes:
> If this works well, you just have to submit this patch to the libtool
> maintainers and wait until all (relevant) software packages are
> updated to use the libtool version which comes with this change.

hahahahahahahaha

*sniff*

excuse me...

No offense, but it will take years until the change trickles down to all
the packages we care about.

While we wait, we might consider sticking this into bsd.port.mk
somewhere, conditional on ${GNU_CONFIGURE}:

${REINPLACE_CMD} -e 's/\(hardcode_into_libs\)=yes/\1=no/' \
    ${WRKSRC}/configure

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no