SoC

Duane Whitty duane at dwlabs.ca
Sun May 13 04:06:44 UTC 2007

Garrett,

Sounds like you're involved in a cool project.  What kind of
community collaboration/involvement would be helpful to you?

Once, a long, long time ago, I wrote quite a bit of bdb 1.85
code.  At that time it WAS the current version :)  I might
actually remember a bit if I start working with it again.
But what would be most useful to you?

And if I may ask about a design decision: Why did you choose
a hash structure?  Perhaps if you have time you could give
a little more info but whatever fits your schedule.

Good luck on your project.

Duane