ZFS Panic on USB "SCSI" Device

Ali Mashtizadeh mashtizadeh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:02:43 UTC 2007

I have been using ZFS on my laptop with a ZFS root works flawlessly. The
problem is that I put a ZFS filesystem on my external usb harddrive which
shows up as "da0" so it looks like a scsi device. And I keep getting CAM
errors saying logical block address out of range. Am I doing something wrong
is there some special thing I need to do? The errors are okay at first but
after a couple of them it PANICs. In case your wondering its ONLY ZFS, UFS
and the MSDOS partitions work fine on the same drive.

My build of current is about a week old.

--
Ali Mashtizadeh
علی مشتی زاده