kern/89528: [jail] impossible to kill a jail

Juergen Unger j.unger at addict.de
Tue Jan 16 21:20:52 UTC 2007

Hi !

I had this problem on my machines many times now.

One additional thing I found:

on my machines all jails have their own (virtual) disks mounted
to the root-fs of the jail.
In the case a zombie jail is left after stopping a jail
the entry in the jls output is still visible _and_
it is not possible to umount the virtual disk of the jail
anymore.

This is very independant of the version, it occured from my
first productive 5.x versions up to 6.2 RELEASE where i got
the problem again today.

Maybe it leads us further if we try to investigate this.

bye,
  Juergen

--
ENOSIG